awesome!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thick or Watery?

Some people are addicted to hand sanitizers. I'm one of them.


My favourite hand sanitizer from Guardian Pharmacy. Because it's the cheapest and has Disney characters on it.
We're all so concerned about how dirty the escalator rails, shopping carts, steering wheels, flush handles and door handles are. So basically, my routine is whenever I touch anything considered germy, I'll use the hand sanitizer. Result? Extremely dry hands xD LOL

And how does a noob counter a problem like this? Body Lotion of course! :D

The question is: what kind?

I have quite a number of body lotions but I'll compare my favourite two in this post.

In the White Corner; NIVEA EXTRA WHITENING INNER CELL BODY REPAIR BODY MILK (for frequent sun exposure)


In the Pink Corner; BIOGLO CHERRY BLOSSOM BODY LOTION


here's how the consistency looks like for Nivea:

When applied, its somewhat greasy and creates shine on the skin. Disappears after awhile and the fragrance is not very lasting. If you look closer, you'll be able to see little air bubbles inside. So from this we know its not very thick.

and Bioglo:

Not greasy, lasting fragrance and absorbs better into the skin \(^_^)/ very rich consistency.

From what I've learned online, the thicker ones are for dry skin types and the watery ones are for oily skinned. I jiggled the two lotions side by side on my fingers and this is what I got:


Verdict? If you're having dry skin, look for the thicker consistency types. Bioglo is now my favourite because I don't really like shinny and greasy skin. + cherry blossom smells so good! :D My skin stopped peeling after a few nights of lotion applications^^ Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment