awesome!

Monday, March 12, 2012

BAN ARRIO'S!



Recently came to this place for a little archery break. This place is located in Sunway Pyramid, highest floor. And this signage caught our attention.



And we went "HOMG! rm8.90 for a meal AND drink? This is gonna be sooo worth it!"

My friend ordered the Meatball Pasta set and they said that they are no longer serving that item. Him being a law student became pretty repulsed at their signage (strike #1), putting up tempting food items that no longer exists. Is using a marker to cross it out so difficult? Perhaps it's just bait and it has worked on us.
Although I regretted deeply for not leaving after finding out that the item we wanted wasn't there.

So he called the Spaghetti Bolognese & I ordered the Pizza (I cannot choose my topping). My bf ordered the pizza too. This is what we got. Mind you I placed the dining cutlery there on purpose to show you how small that serving was.




Look at them. Okay, look at the pasta 1st. When you look for a place to eat in a mall it only means that you are famished. Now do you think this can really fill our tummies? Above all that, (strike #2)a strand of hair was found in this dish. My friend demanded for the pizza and rejected the pasta. My bf being the goody two shoes tried calming him down. Frankly speaking, I could have easily eaten 3 of that pasta portion without even trying; with the reminder that I'm the tiniest person among the 3 of us.
And that pizza? I agree with my friend that it looks like it was bought from a bakery shop selling it as snacks. I've seen one before at a bakery and its only rm3.50 a piece. (Strike #3) The dough bread was stale, so I assumed it's either a frozen instant pizza bought from a hypermarket or it's been sitting in that kitchen for quite awhile. In my personal opinion, I totally felt upset for all of us.

Congratulations Arrio's! You're 1st this year on my banned list! :) And guess what you're gonna be famous cos I'm going to warn all of my friends about YOU! Super Deal my arse =.=

2 comments:

  1. it looks big i should have actually put a 50c coin beside the plate and then you can gage the size.

    well i had to deal with

    a) rude staff
    b) staff who dont understand that lawyers do infact dine at their place (i'm not anymore a law student - hell to the days for that)
    c) contaminated food
    d) horrible service
    e) utter misrepresentation on what's advertised at the outside.
    f) horrible food

    notwithstanding the above, i had a great outing with the blogger and her boyfriend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops was* a law student xD
      the service was still acceptable for me because they agreed to replace your pasta :)
      notice how many waiters/waitresses aren't able to speak English? Customers are suffering from this too D:

      Delete