awesome!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Uji Matcha Milk Green Tea Ice Cream



RM6.90 from Shojikiya. A little on the pricey side I know but we live only once ya? xD



It's really not that milky compared to the RM3 one from the tea shop located at the Curve. Or even Yokomon from Sunway Pyramid for that matter, which is priced at RM5.



This particular ice cream has one slightly milky layer at the top and bottom of the stick. The middle part and ice cream coating is pure heaven. Full of matcha flavours :D
Coating is made of melted green tea chocolate & the middle I think is concentrated matcha ice cream SLURP~



Worth a try especially after a hard day's work under the sun!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from Futaba, I've always been more of a Meiji, Morinaga or Kabaya consumer. XD It does sound like worth a try, though! I'll keep this one in mind~

    ReplyDelete