awesome!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day Eight - To My Favourite Internet Friend

I don't have a favourite in particular. Most of my online friends are overseas and we don't talk to each other everyday. But when we do, we talk about our dreams, problems, aspirations, ambitions. It's wonderful and somehow a little freaky to know that someone on the other side of the world knows about you.

There are ones that wants to air mail me an entire cheese collection from USA thanks to our mutual love for cheese.


There are ones that are easily tempted when I talk about the food available in my country.


There are ones that wish they could fly to Malaysia to attend my convocation ceremony.



Guys, you are all crazy! But I like your spunk ;) Thanks! With your insanity, it is nice to know that I am the only normal one around. HAHA!

Cheers!
Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment