awesome!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Day Nine - To Someone I Wish I Could Meet


The requirement did not state that the person I want to meet has to be real :D Hmm... why I like Ren... He is quiet, inexperienced in love, gentleman, poised, graceful and very brotherly^^ He also doesn't like to burden others with his problems and likes to take things upon himself but actually needs help but too hard headed to admit it. HOHOHO!


I'd like to meet someone who can guide and protect me and in return I will cheer him up when he's moody or depressed or feel like killing someone. (Already found, but states anyway. LOL!)



In a way, Ren is quite abnormal haha! If only you're real :) sigh~

on the side note in the office: 
-senior to me-
"You want chocolate?"
"Yes please, but put it on my palms, my fingers are dirty"
"Okay :D"
-Noms- "Thank you!"
"My hands are dirty"
"WHY YOU TELL ME THAT AFTER I ATE IT" D8

Mine and Choulyew's chili seed we planted from IACT :)
I drew the labels hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment