awesome!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day Nineteen- Someone That Pesters My Mind (Good or Bad)


Since I haven't written a post for you, here you go :) You know who you are~ I have told you many things through our chat and I think I have covered most of the important points^^

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Don't ever think of quitting, be it your passion or faith. When I have nobody to turn to, when everyone forsakes me, I remember Jesus and he renews my strength. His love overflows for us :)

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Don't let your interest in Christianity to just be a phase in your life. Invite him in so that he can change you like how he changed me. You may ask why do bad things still happen to me even when I start visiting church, or do church activities? When bad things stop happening to you, that's when the devil feels that you are no longer a threat to them, which is why they leave you alone. Being a Christian is a constant battle with the 7 deadly sins, so keep praying and keep persevering.

Love,
Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment