awesome!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day One - To My Bestfriend


Dear Bestie/ Sis,


Hi xD

First of, I want to let you know that although I am busy with my internship and all, I am constantly thinking about you and the difficulty you are going through right now.

I will always do my best to encourage you to do what you love. To be honest, the latest nightmare you last talked of made me worry even more. Why is your dream so vivid and why the murders and monsters. Is something disturbing you lately?

I hope that one day you will invite me and the cell group into your home so we may pray for you, your family and the house. I have a feeling that there is too much negativity going on that is causing you to have bad dreams. If you feel that there is something not right with yourself, please let me know so I can help you.

I want you to know that no matter how many obstacles you face in life, you shouldn't give up because God will always be there to back you up spiritually. Trust in Him and let Him guide you. Do not stop talking to Him. Be aware of what He is trying to tell you.

"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us." – Romans 8:31-34

Never once should you think that you are useless or not meant to be born. One day when you meet a very difficult time, I hope you will look back and read this letter to remind yourself that you are not going through this alone :)

Love,
Yumi <3


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Yumi... XD To be honest, the dreams didn't bother me that much - the second one made for a very interesting horror movie plot!

    I'm doing better (emotionally) than I have ever been since the start of 2012. :) Maybe my parents aren't all that supportive of my ambition, but I have learned to be content with my lot in life. I don't really believe that life dealt me a bad hand. ^^"

    You've always been there for me ever since we met again during secondary school. :D I still keep the paper butterfly that you gave me in my wallet to this day! (It looks slightly ham choi by now, though...) Thank you for brightening up my saddest days then and even now. :D

    Love,
    Eiraelis :3

    ReplyDelete