awesome!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day Ten - To Someone I don't Talk to as Much as I'd like to


My dad is a man of a few words, he never talked to anyone in the family unless it's important. Dad, I've always wondered how you and mummy dated if you never talked. How did you ask her out? How did you propose to her?

"Mummy, I don't want daddy to read me stories... He talks like a zip!"
(Almost like what a buzzing bee sounds like)
-5 year old self-

I think that you will only speak to those who you think is worthy, or whose knowledge you can benefit from. I did not feel worthy because I think I am still a kid. I don't know much about construction or politics or even the law, so I did not really attempt to talk to you.

You did open up a little since accepting Christ. So I'm happy for you and mummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment