awesome!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day Thirteen - Someone I Wish Could Forgive Me


Isaiah 1:18
Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.

To the last I speak to every night, I enjoy telling you how my day was and what I did until I fall asleep; whenever I feel down or angry I ask for emotional control. When I lose my temper and allow my dark side to show (like in previous posts), I hope that you will forgive me and not allow me to hurt anyone. I know that I am now gunny sacking so much emotions that I sometimes do not know how I'm feeling right now. Thank you for giving me thoughtful friends who will ask me if I am okay or if I want to talk about something.

Amen.


Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment