awesome!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Quick Fix

Forgive me for my lack of presentation skills.

Inspired to do my own version of the Daily Fresh flavoured corn. Decided to save my RM5 and do one at home *kiam-siap*. Also easy to prepare, little to wash up, healthy and full of fiber :D

Ingredients:
1 can of sweet kernel corn
2 pinches of salt
finely chopped dried garlic & herbs (I used the Tesco in-house brand)
1-2 tablespoons of butter (depending how health conscious you are, but I live to eat. Teehee!)
1 dash of Parmesan cheese

Method:
1. Boil the corn in it's brine, add some water if needed to fully submerge the corn. Add a pinch of salt, wait for it to boil on medium heat.
2. Strain the corn and put them in a bowl.
3. Add the butter and salt. Mix until melted and even.
4. Add the dried garlic and herbs. Mix.
5. Finally add the Parmesan cheese.

Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment