Forgive me for my lack of presentation skills.
Inspired to do my own version of the Daily Fresh flavoured corn. Decided to save my RM5 and do one at home *kiam-siap*. Also easy to prepare, little to wash up, healthy and full of fiber :D
1 can of sweet kernel corn
2 pinches of salt
finely chopped dried garlic & herbs (I used the Tesco in-house brand)
1-2 tablespoons of butter (depending how health conscious you are, but I live to eat. Teehee!)
1 dash of Parmesan cheese
1. Boil the corn in it's brine, add some water if needed to fully submerge the corn. Add a pinch of salt, wait for it to boil on medium heat.
2. Strain the corn and put them in a bowl.
3. Add the butter and salt. Mix until melted and even.
4. Add the dried garlic and herbs. Mix.
5. Finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Hope you like it! :)