awesome!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day Twenty Eight - Someone That Changed My Life

Psalm 62:1-2 
1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. 2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.


I admit I'm not perfect, that I lose my temper sometimes or give in to temptations *coughfoodiescough*. And sometimes I feel that if I do lose my temper, people will be thinking that I'm a bad Christian expressing stuff like "I thought you're saved, or I thought you are like this and that". Fact is, although I am Christian, I am only human. We are all the same. We still get angry and tired, just that we find different ways to cope with our emotions. Some people will forget their troubles by smoking, or playing games, for me I find solace in seeking out a quiet cozy spot *usually at night* and talk to God till I fall asleep. He may or may not respond to me, that does not matter; the fact that He is able to lift up my spirits for the next day is comfort enough. Rather not carry the fumes to bed, that's why some people tend to look older hoho!

The one thing that changed my life and the gift that God gives me every night; peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment