awesome!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day Twenty Five - The Person I Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times

"Qui Pro Domina Justitia Sequitur" 

Nah, you're not having the worst of times now. Just thought for dedicating one post to you because the future posts will be more and more inappropriate! I understand that you feel pretty lonely at times, but I'm glad you know how to reach out to friends who are around you and still care for you and allow them to hear you out of your distress and problems. I'm happy you do not horde depressing feelings within yourself or you'll just explode one day! ><'''

Congratulations for ending your Chambering period! :D Likewise to what your grandma hoped for, to be an honest lawyer who defends the weak. A modern day Superman maybe? I hope I'll be able to greet this amazing woman who planted so much values in you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment