awesome!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day Twenty Nine - The Person That I Want To Tell Everything To, But Too Afraid To


Hmm... I don't have anyone in mind. Can only think of God, but I do confessions by the end of the day, so in a way I'm not afraid to! haha! Gonna celebrate my 2nd year anniversary with my BF today :D wheee! time flies you know >_< 8/8 is a special date because if you turn the 8, 90 degrees... it becomes the infinite symbol! :D My bf's so smart right^^ hehe!

Excited to go watch "Step Up Revolution" in Beanieplex for the first time! I hope it's comfy! >< And I hope the berrylicious chocolate pavlova is still available x) *pray pray*

Have an awesome weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi meriem!^^ thank you for the kind invite but I'm ashamed to say that my Japanese is extremely rusty now!
      I'm also sadly a banana, therefore I cannot read complex kanji even D:

      でも、ありがとう~ このブーログがある人をよみます。。。すごくうれし!^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete