awesome!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day Twenty Six - The Last Person I Made A Pinky Promise To

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. 
“They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Matthew 11:28-29


This post is just gonna show how little people I know or actually get really close to. Good and bad. I just promised myself that if somebody says half of something, and not say the other half. I will not ask further, because I'm tired of asking and is always the one who has to find out only to be disappointed.

"I almost died yesterday!"
"Hmm.. Okay."
"......."

When I was told that sometimes when somebody tells me a problem, I go out of my way to help in order to make things better or possibly worse. I took that as a compliment. People only make mistakes when they do something, they do not make mistakes when they sit around and do nothing. Intention is key for me. What has Thomas Edison been trying to show us? I'm happy I make mistakes because I learn from them and grow.

Another reason why I love my bf: Because he's straight forward and direct and doesn't talk in frigging' cryptic messages which requires me to ask further. He was the only one who did not leave breadcrumbs for me to trace. Simple words, self explanatory; robot love.

No comments:

Post a Comment