awesome!

Monday, November 12, 2012

SOFY 360 Scrapbook Awards


So I won the consolation prize for the scrapbook contest organized by Sofy in conjunction with their
new brand packaging and sanitary products.
Yesh! So happy!

The event was quite happening, with mini games at the side booth,
the brand ambassador Lisa (I remembered her from "What's up dog?", 
and she haven't aged a day!)

There was even a flash mob dragging us into the dance at the end!
The only time I felt like I had two left feet.
Did not know the steps and I was hanging onto my goodie bag and handbag haha!


My best friends who came to support me went home with a months or more supply of
sanitary pads of all sizes because they both won the lucky draw!

Nicole entering us in a slogan contest :) Hope we win again!

Dare to Dream^^

No comments:

Post a Comment