Hi all! :D
Before I start posting on food reviews and stuff, let me take the time to share with you about this coming election! Jeng jeng jeng!
Believe it or not the gov has been playing real dirty!
Do you really want this smirk to win and continue
to suck our country's veins dry?!
Here are some tactics they have used so far and if you google them or search in facebook I'm sure you'll find evidence to what I'm saying:
1) Giving foreigners free IC to win a vote. Especially to people from Indonesia.
2) Allowing BN supporters to vote at multiple stations.
3) Arranging underage BN supporters to be eligible to vote.
4) Damaging overseas ballot tickets to render the vote void and invalid.
5) Removing voter's right to vote when IC is presented to authorities in Penang's charity concert
& at BN ceramah's (who gives free food and handouts so people would come)
6) Delaying voter's status on the SPR website although they have registered more than 3 months ago.
7) Auto registering locals to vote and sending someone else to vote under their name. (Naturally, these unsuspecting people would not show up because they did not register to vote...)
Others include bribing students (each student will get a free laptop if BN wins)
and locals (they will get free 10L of drinking water if BN wins)
and of course I don't have to mention about those offensive and blasphemous ads on the papers and billboards we see almost everyday.
Total spent on BN campaign advertisement amounts up to RM58billion! (USD$19,123,006,000)
Watch these videos to get more facts >_< although the video is in Cantonese and spews vulgarities,
lots of information on our country's situation is presented very nicely. Also English subs for all except the 4th video ):
if you can read Chinese please like and share this guy's videos!
Lastly, to all foreigners who were given the option to vote in exchange for an IC or permit.
Please don't do this if you also hate to see people sell out your own country. Whatever religion you are practicing now, I'm sure it speaks of wisdom and righteousness. This gov we have in power is corrupted and we are already facing the aftermath. Some has even reported of our Prime Minister wiring RM7billion to another country (to flee if he loses maybe).
P.S. After reading so many news online, I can't believe how contorted election news can get with their gov owned media.